Baby Alpaca Yarn
- Hand-spun by the one and only J Donut, this alpaca fiber is defiantly a luxurious fiber. Soft to the skin, naturally water and fire resistant and up to 7x warmer than sheep fiber, this is some of the best yarn to work with.
- One ounce of hand-spun alpaca yarn is about 13 yards, some variation will occur due to the hand-made process.
- Baby Alpaca (refers to the softness of fleece, not age of the animal)
- Gentle hand wash, hang dry
- Heavy Worsted Weight
- Soft to the Skin, 17.5 microns
- Hand-spun by J Donut, this is a chunky yarn make from the soft to the hand, Falkland, sheep fiber. This is a great yarn for large projects, to have as a staple in your yarn collection, or for someone looking for a more budget friendly artisan yarn from a small business.
- One ounce of hand-spun Falkland yarn is about 60 yards, some variation will occur due to the hand-made process.
- Falkland Fiber, 26 Microns
- Gently hand wash, hang dry